Terms and Conditions
REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY
We don't like this stuff any more than you but there's things that need
to be said so here they are....
We've kept it as simple as possible. Please read everything before you
Terms of Membership
1. This Membership Agreement is a binding agreement between you the
member and Traffic Showdown, a manual traffic exchange.
2. Acceptance of membership and/or maintaining a subscription for
services implies consent to this agreement, as well as future updates,
alterations or changes to this agreement. Traffic Showdown reserves the
right to update and change these terms and conditions of use as well as membership levels, features or benefits at any
time without prior notice.
3. DO NOT SEND SPAM OR UCE! SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE)
will not be tolerated in any way. Formal complaints of SPAM/UCE are
handled as top priority and legal action may be pursued by Traffic
Showdown for any loss or damages incurred due to SPAM/UCE complaints
against you. Damages can be substantial. DO NOT SPAM!
4. Promoting Traffic Showdown using "paid to sign up" sites is NOT
5. Traffic Showdown
is not responsible for the income claims or promises with sites in
rotation. You join any program at your own risk and we strongly advise
you to please research all business opportunities before you invest any
6. You agree to receive regular updates, discount offers and promotions
from Traffic Showdown.
7. You are solely responsible for the maintenance and payment of any
subscription(s) to Traffic Showdown created by you or your
representatives. We do NOT refund payments for subscriptions that you forgot to cancel - this is your responsibility alone. We do not create or maintain member subscriptions to
our services. Only those who have access to your online banking
account(s) may do so. Please contact us if you need any advice on
maintaining your subscription.
8. Traffic Showdown is rotator friendly. We recommend TE
9. Traffic Showdown reserves the right to refuse any advertisement
and/or website that we feel is inappropriate. This includes but is not
limited to the following types of programs:
Sites that contain Extreme Adult Content,
Pornography, Racial or Hate Issues, Vulgar Language, Illegal content,
Sites promoting HYIP Programs
All Auto Surf Programs
All Investment Surfs
All Paid To Promote Sites
Any site promoted as an 'instant money system' rather than providing
real product or information of value (including spam, ponzis,
randomizers, pyramid schemes etc)
Any other program which Traffic Showdown deems inappropriate.
10. Websites will NOT be accepted into our network of member sites if
they contain the following:
10a. More than one (1) pop-up window which does not disrupt surfing in
10b. The ability to break out of Traffic Showdown frames
10c. Any form of Warez, including i-frame PPC sites
10d. Overall content based on a language other than English
11. If any sites which do not conform to items 9 & 10 above are
found in the exchange, Traffic Showdown reserves the right to
immediately suspend the site, and possibly your account.
12. Traffic Showdown is not responsible for any lost credits, or any
damages, loss of data, or other problems associated with using our
services. You agree to use this service at your own risk.
13. Only one account per user or IP address is permitted. Only one user
per account. YOU must view sites to earn credits with the intention of
displaying your own site/s to other members. You cannot have friends,
family or employees view sites for you. If you do not want to view you
can buy credits (if available at the time)
14. Changing Upline Deleting your account only to
re-join again in an effort to change your sponsor/referrer/upline is
not allowed. Asking members to delete their account and re-join under
you is not allowed.
15. You may not sell any Traffic Showdown credits that you have earned
in any way. This is grounds for INSTANT ACCOUNT DELETION without notice! You may not re-sell any Traffic Showdown credits that you
have purchased without receiving prior permission from the Traffic Show
Girl (Kym Robinson, Owner). This may be stating the obvious but you
also cannot sell your account at Traffic Showdown.
16. Your viewing session must be a full browser window and you may not
use any auto-refreshing, or auto-clicking devices. ANY technique other
than actually loading your Traffic Showdown start page manually and
17. Advertising your Traffic Showdown start page in any way that
attempts to get credits from other people's viewing is considered theft
and your account will be terminated.
18. Traffic Showdown reserves the right to deactivate or remove Free
accounts if you do not view other members sites regularly. Any account that is over 90 days inactive is considered abandoned and will be removed! VIP and Star Members have no requirement to view sites to remain active.
19. You agree to maintain a functioning email address in your personal
member details. One autoresponse message from your account is grounds
for account deletion and we WILL file a spam report.
20. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos,
button icons, images, audio clips, video clips and software, is the
property of Traffic Showdown or its content suppliers and protected by
U.S. and international copyright laws. No part of this website may be
reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written
permission from the authors.
21. Traffic Showdown does not warrant that the website and service will
be error free or uninterrupted. The website and service is distributed
on "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or
22. Traffic Showdown will not be responsible for any losses, damages or
costs that you and/or your business may suffer when using the website
or service. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Traffic Showdown
from any claims resulting from the website or service.
I have thoroughly read and understand the Traffic Showdown terms and
conditions. I understand that Traffic Showdown will always do it's
utmost to provide a professional, quality advertising service. In
joining and/or purchasing a Traffic Showdown membership I am
automatically agreeing to said terms and conditions and I understand
that failure to comply with these terms may result in account
termination without recourse.
If you have any questions please don't hesitiate to Contact Us